Ok I am going crazy. I want to go outside and play with out putting on 13 layers of clothes.. All I feel like I have done that last 2 or 3 months is clean clean and clean some more. The only problem with that is I turn around and I can not tell that I have cleaned. The kids have came through and made a mess.
I just would like to take the kids to the park and let them run their little hearts out. and I would like to open up the windows and get some fresh air in my house. Is that too much to ask?
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Needing some warm weather
Made with love by Steph at 4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I feel the same way. Although it was really nice here and St. George today.
Post a Comment