This is 100 things about me. The things that i love and hate and just what makes me work. I hope you enjoy.
As you can see this is a work in progress.
- I think that my husband is the greatest thing that happened to me. I love him with all my heart and I don't know what i would do with out him. I have so much fun when the two of us just hang out. My husband does so much for me. More then I will ever know. I am so glad that he picked me.
- I like to sit and play on the computer.
- I love milk shakes and homemade ice cream
- I think it would be cool to have 6 kids but it depends on the day. some days I think 2 is 2 many. Twins would be fun when they were older but i don't think it would be too much fun the first year or so.
- Both of my parents have passed away.
- I love to dance. I wish i could do it more often
- I like to turn up my music and clean my house and jam out
- I love to take pictures.
- I love to go camping. I can not wait till I can go and get out of the house into the fresh air.
- I am the mother to two girls and one boy that I love so much.
- I like Country music and rock and roll. But it seems any more that all I like is country. When i was younger it was all rock and roll.
- I love to skeet shoot. My Grandfather Pectol got me started and I'm still enjoying it. I just wish I could do it more.
- Hot showers are my favorite in the winter time!!!
- I am starting to enjoy cooking and baking. I like to make the stuff that's not good for you but tastes the best.
- I have a dog that is red in color and his name is red!
- I was raised as an only child but i have a half sister and brother on my dads side. A half brother on my moms side.
- My favorite colors is purple, blue, and pale yellow.
- I'm not a fan of pink but i have a daughter that loves it.
- I like to watch a good chick flick. I also like comedy.
- I enjoy eating red vines and popcorn when i watch a movie.
- I do not drink soda. Or anything with carbonation in it.
- I enjoy a good steak out on the grill. med rare.
- I like to be outside in the summer and spring. walking bare foot.
- I love making stuff with my kids.
- I love to sew. Mostly i make blankets, pillow cases, crib sheets. stuff like that. i really would like to make clothing. Mostly for my kids. but i would like to try to make a skirt or something like that for me.
- I like to drink lemonade. the best is homemade but i haven't ever made my own. Something i think i should try this summer.
- Columbine is my favorite flower.
- I think humming birds are neat!! I love to watch them at my humming bird feeder.
- I also think that wood peckers are cool to. I love to watch them hunt for food and peck a hole for a nest.
- I love dirt roads. Taking an all day ride on a dirt road. take a lunch. that's what I'm talking about.
- I love to sit out on the porch in the summer time at night!!
- I love to go Geo caching. It takes me to places that i don't think i would have ever seen if it wasn't for geo caching.
- I don't like spelling. I find spelling hard.
- I look up a lot of words in the dictionary to know how to spell them right. Or i will ask my husband. I love spell check too.
- I was diagnosed with dyslexia when I was in 6th grade.
- I make lists as you can tell. I rather enjoy making lists
- I get teased about my lists all the time. Mostly by my father in law. The funny thing is he always ask me to make him a list too.
- I love quotes and sayings.
- I love a good thunder storm as long as I am with someone and it is not a threat to me!!!
- When thunder storms get to close I want to hid under my covers. My girls and I have sat in their room when we had a bad thunder storm and waited for their dad to get home.
- My middle name is May. It was my Grandmothers and mothers middle name. I gave my oldest daughter the middle may too.
- I was named after my dad. His name is Stephen so i got the name Stephanie.
- I let my husband kill spiders for me. He is such a good sport.
- I like to put puzzles together. I don't have the time any more but i like to do it.
- I like to play card games and board games.
- I love Love to dream. I like to dream BIG and small.
- I will admit that in SOME ways I am like my mother.
- I belong to the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints (Mormon)
- I was sealed in the Salt Lake Temple to my husband 1 year from when we got married.
- I love to read. Reading gets me in to trouble. I don't do anything but read. So the kids tear the house apart why i read. I do try to have some self control when it comes to reading.
- I love to collect dolls and figurines. I haven't had many sitting out because i haven't had a place for them, and i have kids.
- I enjoy the 4Th of July. We do a BBQ and go to the park for the games and then we go and watch the fireworks.
- I ran on the Paragonah Fire Department as a volunteer fire fighter. I quit running with the department when i was 4 months pregnant with Maccoy.
- I would love to learn how to couple dance. I just have to talk my husband in to doing it with me. Find someone to teach us and find someone to watch the kids. WOW that's a lot of work.
- Getting dirty doesn't scare me. I like to do yard work.
- I like to catch fish but i don't really like to eat them. I let my husband get the fish off my hook too. :) I would do it if I HAD too. (shhhh don't tell) But Brady is so good at it.
- I love to talk about life. I enjoy it when i get talking to someone about anything. hopes dreams just stuff.
- I hate to shop. Don't like it just want to get it done. I am just not a shopper.
- I love to make slide shows on the computer. I like to make my own DVDs too.
- I Love to make homemade bread. Thanks to Grandma Pectol for teaching me. I love the smell of baking bread.




0 comments:
Post a Comment