So i am starting a bucket list. For those of you that don't know what a bucket list is, it is a list of all the things that you would like to do before you kick the bucket!!! So here is my bucket list. and yes i will be adding to this off and on. when i think of new things to do. So i cant die any time soon because i have so much that i want to do before i die. and the way its going now its going to take me some time to save up the money to go and do these things. so here we go.
- I want to go and see all 50 states. So lets see i have 42 states to go. oh well that means i get to go on a lot of trips :)
- White water rafting. I think that would be a blast.
- A cruise. I think this would also be a blast.
- I would love to become really really good at photography.
- I also want to learn to play the piano well and own piano.
- I want to have a lean mean body. I want to do this to prove to myself that i can do it.
- I want to go to the 4 corners. I think it would be fun to say that i have been in 4 states at the same time.
- I want to go to Yellowstone.
- I want to ride on a train.
- I want to go deep sea fishing.
- I want to see a bull moose.
- I want to go to as many different temples as i can in my life time. I would like to go to all of them but i don't think i could ever make it to all of them since they are all over the world. but it would be nice to try.
- I want to go stripper fishing too. I don't want to eat them but i would like to fish for them. Ok i will try them. (i try to try anything once. I did eat rocky mountain oysters.)
- I want to become a really good cook. the kind that your kids and husband brag about.
- I want to learn to sew all different things.
- I want to meet the president of the LDS church.
- I want to meet the president of the USA too.
- I would like to go to a summer Olympics
- I would like to go to a winter Olympics too.
- I want to learn how to ski and try it once. (ok how bad is that i live 20 min away from Brian Head ski resort and i have never been skiing..)
- I would love to plant and have some beautiful flower beds. (yes that means i would have to keep up on the weeds too.:))
- Take a vacation down the west cost or both cost for that fact..
- I would like to go to a NFL football game. (i dont care who is playing i would just like to go and see a football in life and not on TV if it's anything like nascar then it will be a lot better in life.)
- Ok so i would like to go and see a basketball game too.
- I would like to go to the NFR in Las Vegas.




1 comments:
Wow, better get goin' on that there list lady!!!
Post a Comment