CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just out for a ride.



We wanted to get out and go for a ride so we made the loop from Paragonah up over Brian Head to Panguitch lake through Horse Valley to Paragonah reservoir then home.
This photo was at Paragonah reservoir.

WOW the kids will have a photo with their mom in it. They will know that at least this one time i did do something with the family...(LOL I all ways take the photos and i think i can count on both my hands how many photos i am in.)

Poor Colton stuck in his seat.. But had to have proof that he was with us too.

And you cant forget Red dog...

Well now there is some updated photos for all of you that give me a hard time about being such a bad poster on my blog!!! I'm glad that I have people giving me a hard time about it. That's the only way that I ever post it seems like. I don't know how everyone dose it and every thing else. I just don't have the magic touch. Well i need to go and see if i can get Colton asleep again. He is getting my cold i think. Well every one have a good night.

1 comments:

Jason and Michele said...

Sounds like a fun outing! Yay for Steph for updating her blog so I have something to read!!!! Keep it up girl!!