This rose is the rose that my grandmother placed on my grandfathers casket. It was one of the most touching time that I have witnessed for a long time. I just brakes my heart to think of my grandma with out my grandpa. I just don't know how she is going to do it. They have been married for almost 68 years (their anniversary is October 4). I love both of them so much. I hope that I can be married that long.
Monday, September 29, 2008
A Rose
This rose is the rose that my grandmother placed on my grandfathers casket. It was one of the most touching time that I have witnessed for a long time. I just brakes my heart to think of my grandma with out my grandpa. I just don't know how she is going to do it. They have been married for almost 68 years (their anniversary is October 4). I love both of them so much. I hope that I can be married that long.
Made with love by Steph at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment