Here is the blanket that i am making for Colton for Christmas.Yep i am doing the homemade Christmas gifts this year. Any ways he is getting a fireman theme this year. This is just the top of the quilt. The back is cool too but i didn't want to lay under the quilt and take a photo. I will post photos of the blanket when i get it all done. Also with this blanket I am making crib sheets. the sheets will be the same as the stuff on the back of the blanket and i am making him a pillow case to go with it also. I had a fun time putting this quilt together and i tied it instead of quilting it. I just don't have that much time on my hands. I love to tie quilts. Ok so i am just liking this sewing thing way to much. Because i keep on finding new projects to do. (why do you think i am making crib sheets and pillowcases :) )
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Christmas for Colton.
Made with love by Steph at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Holy crap girl! How the heck do you have time to do all these projects? This fireman blanket will be SO cute!!!
Post a Comment