Sorry about the late post but i have a baby that will not let me work on the computer for nothing. I don't get time to work on my blog. Bills seem to be more important. Something about having a house, heat and food to eat pushes me to do the bills. So here are our Christmas posts.
I got our Christmas tree put up on the Sunday before Christmas so 3 days!! I had just been lacking the Christmas decorating spirit this year. So Brady seen how far i got with the tree and had to take a photo. The tree is up what else do you want.
I got our Christmas tree put up on the Sunday before Christmas so 3 days!! I had just been lacking the Christmas decorating spirit this year. So Brady seen how far i got with the tree and had to take a photo. The tree is up what else do you want.




0 comments:
Post a Comment