CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Christmas!!

Well here is a photo of what are Christmas was like. I got the best present out of all of us. That is another post. Any ways as you can see I did get all three blankets done. I had to do the pillow cases and Coltons sheets after Christmas but those are now done too. My tree is decorated and my village is set up too. Brady and I decided that we are going to set up our 4 foot tree from now on and put our Christmas village underneath the tree. Next year I am going to put up a bigger table so that I can get all my village out and set up. The girls had so much fun. It took us almost 2 hours to open presents and we didn't have that much but the kids wanted to play and it was so nice just to take our time. I hope that we can do that every year.
After we opened our presents we went up to Great grandpa Abbott's for breakfast. There were so many people. We had 3 to 4 eating shifts if that's what you would like to call it. There were a lot more people there then what we have on Sundays. I would say about 40 if not more people. I made this cream cheese delight. OH MY it was so good it was sinfully good. something that would put 50 pounds on you just thinking about. Its something that we are only going to have 1 or 2 times a year. that's how good it is.
After grandpas we came home and let the kids play with all their fun stuff. They begged me to put their blankets on their beds. It was so cute. So that's the fun that we had.

1 comments:

Jason and Michele said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I take it you enjoyed having christmas at your house this year!!