CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chrsitmas Eve at Grandma Pectol's

We went down to my grandma Pectols house for Christmas Eve and i had a blast. I think the rest of my family did too. It was so much fun. Rick got a remote control helicopter and let Brady play with it. I don't know how many times i thought i would get hit or someone else was the target of this out of control helicopter but Brady had fun and the rest of us thought that we would pee our pants we were laughing so hard. The girls were giggling with enjoyment watching their dad TRY to fly the helicopter. We had dinner and enjoyed talking to each other. Our stay did get cut short though as the roads were bad. It was SNOWING IN WASHINGTON UT ON CHRISTMAS EVE. Out of the 21 years that i lived in that area in never snowed on Christmas eve. and it only snowed every 5 years. any ways we had a good time. I did miss my mom and dad. It just wasn't the same but it will never be the same any more. Here are a few photos of the great night. I think that Christmas eve was my favorite part of Christmas.


Grandma Pectol and Colton


Aunt Judy and Maccoy


Amy and Colton



Part of the crew.






0 comments: