CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Christmas Gift


Ok here is some photos of my Christmas gift that Brady made for me!!! Yes he made this for me! I told him that he is in trouble now because he showed me what his talent is. I am so in love with this gift. I am glad that Christmas is over though so that I can have my husband back. He made this chest to go at the bottom of our bed so that we can put blankets in it. I think that my most favorite gifts are the ones that have been made for me... I have to also give a special thanks to Pam and Tom for letting Brady make this in their shop and also with the help that they have given. We love them so much. Thanks.






2 comments:

trisha said...

That is so beautiful. Have him make the girls each one now ;)

Jason and Michele said...

Impressive! I LOVE my cedar chest and it still smells SO good after all the years I've had it. What a great gift!