We had the opportunity to be in the Christmas program for our ward this year!! I got to be Mary and Brady was Joesph. Colton was baby Jesus. (he is the one that got us into the program) and then Maccoy and Zoee (Zoee is a little girl that i babysit) were angels and Lindsay was just Lindsay.
I think that it was a good thing that i was able to take part of the program. Brady, I and the baby didn't have to do anything we just had to sit on the stage to give life to the Christmas story.
For me it gave me a chance to think of what it might have been like. It helped get me into the Christmas spirit. Witch i have been lacking in a major way. I thought that it would be fun to post a photo of what we looked like!




0 comments:
Post a Comment