CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update..

OK so i really don't have any photos to share with you. But i thought that i would write and give an up date to what we have been doing. We took a break from the bathroom and got some much need yard work done. The grass was so long it was way past time for mowing. Brady worked on getting the yard cleaned up from all the wind and winter stuff and i mowed the grass. So we had enough time to go up to the reservoir and go fishing. We only had time to fish for about an hour and half. We didn't catch any thing and it was a good thing because I forgot my camera. I would have been sooo mad if the girls caught something and i didn't have a camera.
I went in for my glucose test last week and when i was at the hospital we went to the gift store and found a blessing outfit for the baby. I even got it for 25% off because they were having a sale for mothers day... I love it when I can save some money... The blessing outfit is a white tuxedo SOOOO cute....
For mothers day we went Geo caching.. Had so much fun and now i cant wait to go some more. SO that is what i have been up to.
Oh and I got rid of 2 kids that i baby sit for so now i feel like i have my house back with out having so many kids around.

0 comments: