CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas quilts


Ok so here is my update... This is why i haven't been keeping up on my blog as good as I should. This is Maccoy's Quilt for Christmas she pick out what she wanted but she doesn't know what she was picking out. Any ways i had to take the toy room out of my house well i just had to lock the kids out of the toy room. I decided that the toy room was all most to small. I had to stuff half the toys under the quilt why i was tying it. So i was kicking toys out of the way. As you can see in the first photo.



This is what Coltons blanket looks like now that it is finished. All i have to do know is bind Maccoys quilt and start on Lindsays and then i will be done with the quilt part of Christmas.




1 comments:

Jason and Michele said...

Those are adorable!! You are so talented!