

Well today i got tried of Colton's hair so we took him to see Barber J. This was Colton's first hair cut. He wasn't to sure. That's why dad came. I have to do all the shots. Dad can help with the hair cuts. :) Colton cried here and there but for the most part he was a good boy. He LOVED his sucker that he got after words too. I cant believe how handsome he looks now that his hair is cut. I was worried about keeping the boy away from the girls. NOW I need to keep the girls away from Colton.. It never ends.
I think that Barber J did an awesome job too. Barber J was so good with Colton. He was so good that i had Maccoy get up there and she got her hair trimmed too. Why not!!
SO if any of you want a good hair cut Barber J on main street in Parowan he's the man to see.. At least for guys. We just walked in. It was so nice we didn't have to wait and i didn't have to worry about getting an appointment. That was the best part.
0 comments:
Post a Comment