CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

This is why I live here!



How many people have this sitting in their back yard. Ok well its not right in my back yard but its close enough. I had to get some pictures for my Photography class that i am taking so i took this one along with about 100 other pictures. This is one of my favorite picture out of the group.

As I was looking through all the pictures trying to find one for my class this one made me realize how lucky i am to live in such a beautiful, QUITE, no traffic, can i help you/are you ok place. Love IT.

Plus the kids and I had fun going and taking pictures. (they spent most of the time riding around in the back of the pick up) I think i am getting them taught right.

Have a great night. I am going to go to bed so that i can get up at 2 am with my little monster that i love soooooo much. I really do love him. I love him I love him I love him. Sorry i just had to get practiced up so that i can say that at 2 am when he is getting me up out of my nice warm bed ;)

0 comments: