I know your wondering how I could be 18 weeks all over again when i "Should" be 20 weeks.. Well let me tell you a little story.
I have always questioned my due date. The reason why is when i was 4 or 5 days "late" I took a test and it came back negative. So i thought well that sucks and went on with life. Then about 3 weeks later I kind of had some pregnancy things and i thought what the heck i will humor my self so i took another test and boy i humored my self for sure!! That test came back positive so fast that i thought it was wrong. I took another test and yep it came back positive too.
SO when i made my first OB appointment with the doctor they asked me how far along i was and i told them kind of what happened so she told me that my due date was December 14 - 27. She said that the latest that it would be would be the 27Th of December. Well the doctor and nurses have always gone off the December 14Th due date. Fast forward to this last Tuesday. We went in for our ultrasound excited, scared and all that good stuff. The good news it there is a baby in there. I asked the tech if she could confirm the due date. She took 3 measurements and in all three i was measuring at 17 weeks and she told me that my due date should be the 27Th of December and that i needed to come back in a week and a half to have my ultrasound done because they would like me to be 18 - 20 weeks. So we get to go back in for the ultrasound on Friday ;) Nothing like making it a long week and a half!!
So all my photos up to this point are 2 weeks off. so the one that i took at 12 weeks should be 10 weeks and the 14 should be 12. So you get the idea...
And that is how you get to live two weeks all over again ;)
So i am 18 weeks AGAIN!!!




2 comments:
Don't ya hate that? I had just the opposite happen to me today. I went in for my first real prenatal appt and we had a little mini ultrasound to go with it. As a result of more accuarate measurments, I'm actually a week ahead of myself. I went in 12 weeks prego and came out 13. LOL Guess our babies are gonna be closer than we thought!
How about a new picture, lady?
Post a Comment