CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 26 1/2


Well i sat in church last Sunday and was looking at my calender and all the stuff that i had to do before Christmas eve (when the baby comes) and i found that i was a 1/2 a week off!!!
So I have this friend that is 6 weeks more pregnant then I am. Well she came to my house the other week and told me that she was on her 2 week visits with the doctor!! Well i called her the next day and gave her an ear full. Why? Because that means i am almost to my 2 week visits and i am not NOT ready. I do not have a place to put this baby and i need to get clothes ready and see what i need!! I am having a winter baby and i don't have anything for a winter baby.. I have a blanket for my baby to make and one for a cousin that is 4 weeks behind me that i want to make one for... I also have all my Christmas shopping that i need to do AAAAAHHHHHHH is all i can say!!! Oh and when i think that i am going to have time to do something that i want to do my house falls apart and i don't get the stuff that i want to do done!!! Oh well Life..... So that's how i am at 26 1/2 weeks :)

2 comments:

Nikell Judd said...

what a jerk of a friend to give you a reality wake up call. Just remember she loves you!

Camille said...

you look great! Congratz on the upcomming little one. My name suggestion is Rayna (Ray na). It means queen in Spanish. I just met a girl with this name. I'm not promicing not to use it also but have no immediate plans to need it :)