This kid is so darn cute. no matter what he is dressed in
I love his face in this photo.
He is a crack up to live with if you cant tell. 
These photo's say it all
HE NEEDS A BROTHER.
No more sisters they are teaching him bad things like how to dress up.
You just have to love the pink tutu and the pink high heels.
I don't think his sisters paid him enough
If only he knew what these photos are going to mean in oh about 14 years;)
Oh can we say photo book to show all his girlfriends. Yep its my duty
HA HA HA I love being a mom.
Just strutting his stuff.
I don't think his sisters paid him enough
If only he knew what these photos are going to mean in oh about 14 years;)
Oh can we say photo book to show all his girlfriends. Yep its my duty
HA HA HA I love being a mom.




3 comments:
I have a few pics like this in my back pocket of Joey too. That's what happens when they have older sister's I guess! LOL too funny!
OMG I just noticed he has the earrings too!!
That was so stinkin' hilarious!!! I feel honored to have been there to whitness that one!
Post a Comment