This post is a THANK YOU and a remembrance post.
First i want to remember all the people that lost their lives 10 years ago, all the families that ran out of tomorrows with their loved ones.
All the daddy's and Mommy's that never came home.
It makes me so sad to think of all the people that suffered from the attacks on our country.
All our lives have all changed from that fateful day.
Do you remember what you were doing, where you were at?
Did you think of your loved ones or what if it was me?
I did.
So I want to say Thank you to all the people that don't get the thanks they deserve.
Our fire fighters EMT and all the people that serve our country to keep us free. I have one fire fighter that is dear to my heart and that is my husband.
I have had the privilege to be on the fire department as a volunteer.
I know what our fire fighters have to go through.
SO Thank you for doing the stuff that is hard, gross, scary, and sadding some times.
Here is my husband Thank you for the 12 years.
Thank you Jason for all the years that you served
This is Rod he serves on a fire department
Thank you Rod for all the years that you have served.
This is Danny my brother in law. He is a fire fighter and an EMT.
He wasnt serving on 9/11 because he was to young.
But he has put in a lot of hours since.
There are a lot of people that i know that are fire fighters, EMTs, and service men / woman.
I don't have pictures of them all and i know that i will leave someone out. So forgive me.
So to all a big
THANK YOU.





1 comments:
EXCELLENT picture of my hubby!!! LOL Great post! Well said!
Post a Comment