CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bathroom Remodel



OK so I am 24 weeks pregnant and we are remodeling the only bathroom in the house. SO I get to make my 3am potty run out side to the trailer and it has been getting down to about 20 degrees at night. Crazy I know but at least its now and not later. Brady has been such a good sport to take on such a big project. We are doing the bathroom ourselves with the help of our neighbors tools :)
So i am adding some photos and i will try to keep you updated so you can see how it is coming.



OK so i didn't get good before photo's so this is what you get

Brady took the axe to the old bathtub. This is the 1st photo that I took.


Bathtub is out.

the old walls and floor is out. This photo has the new floor.

Our new bathtub.

this photo has some of the hardibacker board up.

Did you notice our new window???

We also had all new windows put in.

``````````

0 comments: