CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

We have a toilet


Well to update you to the latest on the bathroom project we now have a toilet in the house that is usable. We got the toilet put in last night. I spent all day yesterday getting the grout sealed and ready to go. It's going to be Saturday night or so before we will be able to take a shower in the house but that's fine.. At least we don't have any more 3 am potty runs out side.

Brady has been good to put every ounce of spare time that he has into getting this bathroom done.

I can not believe the money that we have saved on doing this bathroom ourselves and not hiring it out. We have learned a lot by doing this bathroom. And yes i think that we have had some fun doing it too.
It has made me thankful for indoor plumbing and not growing up in the 1800. I am very grateful for Brady. He is the best and I love him a ton.

1 comments:

trisha said...

Looks Great!! good job!!