A week ago Tuesday Lindsay got a fever and her fever lasted a week. Well the fever caused her to get fever blisters all inside her mouth. The poor girl can not eat or drink anything. I took her to the doctor and they gave me a mouth wash for her to use. You want to talk about bad breath, wow. The doctor told me that if she lost weight that she would have to go into the hospital. So far so good. She did losses 1/2 a pound in 2 weeks. So she is now 24 1/2 pounds. I am hoping that we are on the down hill slide of this sickness. The poor kid can not win. Surgery and then a week later getting so sick.
We go to Doctor Nakken tomorrow to have him look at her hand and I think that he will take out the reaming stitches if there is any left. (her hand is still bandaged). I will be great not to mess with keeping her hand clean and dry.




1 comments:
Poor girl! I totally understand the sick stuff though. I'm pretty sick of it at our house! Hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment