Poor Danny got suckered into reading books to the girls during the Superbowl. They just kept bringing books for Danny to read. But to tell you the truth I don't think he minded to much.
So, how about you have the favorite uncle at your house come over and give the favorite uncle at my house lessons on how to READ to children instead of WRESTLE them all the time. Thane seriously chases my kids around and it's fun and all, but I would LOVE it if he would read to them. Good job Danny!
2 comments:
So, how about you have the favorite uncle at your house come over and give the favorite uncle at my house lessons on how to READ to children instead of WRESTLE them all the time. Thane seriously chases my kids around and it's fun and all, but I would LOVE it if he would read to them. Good job Danny!
I miss uncle danny..... Love, Sned and Sue
Post a Comment