CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

MIA part 5

Ok so i just got done spending 2 hours weeding in my garden so i get to sit down and take a break and blog for a minute. So we finely got to the place that we were staying at!! I found my new house!! and the place i am going to move just as soon as i find my dear husband a new job. So each cabin has a hot tub.. Yep i said it hot tub on the deck. and yes i did go and set in the hot tub and yes i was in heaven. See i would have bought this place already and i haven't even been in side.




Here is Brady going in to the cabin. I told him to smile but he gave me the look to eat you know what and die!! Cant you tell he is so glad that he bought me a camera!!! I'm still liking the cabins. I just have to watch my step and make sure that i am not going to slip on my own drool.








This picture is not the best of the kitchen. But it will have to do. I have now died. I seen the kitchen and it has more counters space then what i have now and get this it has a dishwasher.. I thought that i would die!!! I had to ask my mother in law how to run it because i didn't know how!!( I don't have a dish washer just my own two hands) So yes i died and when to heaven!!





This is the dinning room!! Can you see the door that goes out to my hot tub!! it has a fire place. Again something that i am lacking right now!! I defiantly have some major goals that i am going to work on for my house!









This is looking up to the loft!! Yep it has a bed up there too. Man i don't think i can post any more about this trip right now it makes me want to go back to bad. Plus i don't think my key board can handle any more drool. So until next time have a good one!



2 comments:

Alysha said...

Ah, you are making me wanna go back!!!

Nikell Judd said...

You are so hilarious Steph! Love ya!