CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

MIA part 8

Yes some more of the cabin. I took a ton of pictures of this cabin. I wanted to remember why i loved it so much and all the fun that we had in it
These pictures are from the loft looking down to the living room and the dinning room.
Here is Grandma Melling hanging out with her Diet Coke. She never leaves home with out it... REALLY she doesn't.





Alysha. She is such a good sport.. Thanks for the fun trip. She's going to take another one with me to these cabins she just doesn't know it yet... Were going to go for a month next time... After Murphy moves out.. (don't worry its an inside thing) We need to get much much much more hot tubing time in. Maybe next time it will be in the snow.








Here is the dinning room. We ate lots of good food here!!!


I cant wait to go back!!!

0 comments: