Last Saturday we went fishing. Maccoy has wanted to go fishing so bad. So that's all it took for Brady to go fishing. It was a fun trip if I say so my self. When we got to the reservoir Colt and Linds were both fast asleep so I sat in the truck and read. Maccoy and Brady went fishing. They had a lot of fun and luck. Brady caught this one and Maccoy helped bring it in. She was so cute. She asked Brady if we could take it home and eat it. I told her have at it. When Brady was getting ready to clean the fish she asked if it was dead and Brady said it was. Then Maccoy asked why the fish was still glubben. I didn't know fish glubbed. I had to laugh. Glubbing. A new one on me.
When I was looking at the pictures to see what ones i wanted to put on it hit me like a ton of bricks how big she is getting. Wow i can not believe how big she looks and is.
Colt loves his sister and wanted to be by the fish too.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
A Girl and her fish.
Made with love by Steph at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment