All I want to say, so i am going to say it, is
ROCK ON!! WOW that felt good. Let me tell
you the best way to start a morning is to get on your computer and log on to your class and see
that you landed an A or in my case another photo
of the week!!!! You should have seen the dancing going on in my living room this morning at 7:30 The kids thought that it was funny Brady thought that i was just wired. But i am glad that the curtains were closed!! I think this is my favorite photo of the week out of them all. I told Brady that we had to keep the cat because it has landed me such good reviews. Brady was not pleased. NOW he has to be nice to the cat its around for the long haul. Well now I am off to make brownies for the ward dinner tonight. That is if the brownies make it that far. Oh the brownies!!! Well have a good one
Steph~
Friday, October 23, 2009
Photo of the week!
Made with love by Steph at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You are really good at photography. I love the pictures.
Love the pic of you and Brady as well.
Post a Comment