Well I have finally turned OLD!! OK so before you tell me that 30 is not old let me give you my two cents. Every since i was little i would hear that someone was 30 and think "oh my that's old. I will never make it to 30." Well I have made it 30 and now i am old!! Not as old as dirt yet but i am old. So what did i do for my 30th birthday?
Well i went and helped out in Maccoys class at school. Her teacher asked me if it was my birthday because Maccoy had said something that it was her moms 30th birthday!!(Thanks Maccoy) anyways Maccoys teacher said to the class wow 30 is old and she said that the class said that it was really really old. (thanks Mrs Mathews just what i needed!! I already knew that i was old. LOL) Well after I helped in Maccoys class Lindsay, Colton and I went to the kids pond to see if it was iced over and if the ducks were there!! Well the ducks were there so i asked Lindsay if she would like to get Maccoy and feed the ducks and they wanted to. So we went and picked up Maccoy from school went home and took a nap. Then we went and had an ice cream cone my treat to the kids and then we went and feed the ducks. Now that's a story that i will tell you in a minute!!! After we feed the ducks we went back home and watched a movie (It Snowed on my Birthday. Brady didn't believe me when i told him on Monday that it would rain or snow on my Birthday. It always does) After we watched a movie we waited for Brady to get home from work. He didn't get home till 7:30 or so. Come to find out they laid 6 people off at his work and 1 more to come today!! That was a good present for my birthday to find out that my husband still had a job!! Brady came home and made my most favorite thing in the whole world and that is my Grandma & Grandpa Pectols home made ice cream!! He is such a great guy!!! So i made a steak dinner. After dinner we had ice cream and a cake that my wonderful neighbor made me!! She told me that you cant make your own birthday cake. That reminded me of my mom. That's the kind of thing that my mom would do she always made sure that i had a birthday cake.. Man i miss my mom a ton.. any ways back to the story. We then opened gifts that i had gotten through out the day and the ones that the kids and Brady had gotten me. It was a good day.
Then on Saturday we went down to St.George and played around in the rain.. It was snowing when we left home... I did make it to one Geo Cache!!
Ok so the duck story.. you see these ducks and geese!! Look harmless huh.. Yep they are pretty harmless as long as their in the pond away from you... I didn't think that they were too bad but the kids... Well they SCREAMED like none other. The ducks and geese came right up to us all the kids hid behind me screaming. they wanted me to get bit. just what i needed on my birthday.. the geese were honking and they were as big as Colton and Lindsay. The Geese would eat out of my hand. I was also able to pet the ducks but the kids didn't want anything to do with them.
Monday, February 22, 2010
My Birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
OK so I am a horrible friend. Happy belated birthday. I feel like crap not calling you. Mommy brain just got the best of me ;) always too early or too late for me. Glad you had fun. Maybe next year I will remember.
Happy Birthday. I am glad Brady still has a job. What a blessing.
Post a Comment