So today we were eating lunch. It was just Maccoy, Lindsay, Colton and I. I never think that we could have any "interesting" conversations when Maccoy pipes up with (I don't even know what we were talking about)
Maccoy: "I seen a high school girl and she looked like she was married..."
Me: "why do you think she was married?"
Maccoy: " She was all fat and stuff." She had her arms to her side showing how "fat" she was and was moving back and forth in her set like she was waddling.
Me: choking on my sandwich trying my best not to laugh. " Was she pregnant?"
Maccoy: "no just big."
Me: " So you get fat when your married?"
Maccoy: "Not really."
End of conversation
I am still trying to figure out what the heck she was talking about and what she meant!!! Comments like that sure make me take a look at my self.. It makes me wonder what she is thinking!! How she gets these thoughts and so forth.
WOW!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Short conversation with a 5 year old!!!
Made with love by Steph at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
It wasn't about you. She just couldn't tell you how she looked married. Kids!! They come up with the weirdest things.
Post a Comment