Well i got home from Young Women (a church thing that i am involved in.) and Brady asked me if i wanted to see something so i said sure and he took me over to his truck and said what is that. I looked at it and said a bullet hole. Wow that's neat. Wait a bullet hole. Then came the 1,000 questions. you know, did you do it? how did you get it? is there anymore? ECT... So this is the story (the photos DO NOT give it any justice) You have to see it in life to get the real effect of it.
He was coming home from work. He was getting on the freeway and heard a thud. He thought it was a rock, he did see some smoke but thought nothing of it. came home decided to look at his truck and see if the "rock" did anything to the gas tank. Here are the pictures of the "rock".
If the bullet hit a foot either side of where it was it would have went into the cab.
If the bullet hit a foot back it would have hit him. That day i NEVER thought that anything like this would have happened. I gave him a kiss and told him that i loved him that morning. It makes you think what if it didn't turn out like it did. Could you imagine getting a call saying your husband had been shot... What would you do? What do you tell your small kids? I think that i am getting him some bullet proofing something or other for his truck. A bullet proof vest / body gear. Lets just hope that Brady doesn't get shot at any more. Lets hope that it was a freak thing and that the freak things are done. Because next time we might not be as lucky. All i can say is the Lord was watching out for my family that day. I am grateful to the lord that he was watching out for us.
Friday, April 9, 2010
One thing I did not think i had to worry about..
Made with love by Steph at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I still can't believe that happened to him. Just makes you stop and appreciate everyday life because it could drasticly change at any second.
Post a Comment