CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Abbott Production Company.....


The Abbott Production Company
Is Pleased To Announce
The 2010 Last Addition Baby Model.
 
“BABY ABBOTT”
Chief Engineer and Designer……….…..……………...Brady Abbott
Production Manager…………….………….….....….Stephanie Abbott
Technical Assistant……………….…………..................Dr. Jarid Gray
The July 2004 Model………..………….......................Maccoy Abbott
The June 2006 Model……….………….......................Lindsay Abbott
The July 2008 Model………….………….......................Colton Abbott
 
 
A PERFECT DESIGN WITH FLAWLESS FEATURES:
Twin Lung Power...................................... Free Squealing
Dual Exhaust............................... Changeable Seat Covers
Beautiful Body.................................. Water Cooled Output
Economical Feed............................................ Radiant Color
 
 
EXPECTED RELEASE DATE
DECEMBER 2010

5 comments:

trisha said...

Congrats and I did not understand some of it.

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I love your announcement it's super cute!

Nikell Judd said...

Hilarious! Love it! I wish I came up with it!

Jason and Michele said...

YAY!!! #4 will be SO fun! Once you adjust to having three, every one after that is a breeze.

Congratulations!!!!

Camille said...

Yeah :) Congratz - I can't wait to see how cute the next one will be!