CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 1/2 Weeks

Well here is my most resent photo. Yes it should say 30 1/2 weeks but i forgot the 1/2 of a week. Time just seems to fly by for me.. At the risk of getting into trouble with some of those that read my blog. I have now entered into the single digit count down.. Yes i know i have been freaking out about having this baby for quite some time but wow its close.
My Husband was wonderful yesterday he did about half of his honey do list. Yes i have a list for him made.. It helps that it rained most of the day.. He didn't even tell me that i was crazy for stressing out. I am proud to say we have a place to put this baby. The crib is up and we just need to go and get a mattress and the crib will be all ready. I also have a place in my room to put the baby i just need to get the bed put up.
I have finished most of the "projects" AKA all the things that i had to do for someone else. That were keeping me from doing all the fun stuff like making baby blankets and all that good stuff.
I do feel better about having this baby come so soon. I feel like i am getting on top of the things that i need/like to do. I am going to get some sewing done today i hope and then next weekend i am hoping to get my Christmas shopping all done.
See i have a cousin that just had her baby a week ago.
I have a friend that will have her baby in 2 WEEKS maybe 3 weeks but i think it will be 2 weeks I will know after Tuesday. Well when my friend has her baby then i am the next one in line.. YES i am going to say CRAP.... I start my 2 week visits on Tuesday... Please tell me were the time has gone.
P.S. This baby is going to be named BABY GIRL ABBOTT. We still don't have any ideas on names. I have came up with a ton of names and my dear husband has not liked any of them. So any help on the name thing would be wonderful. If we use your name that you suggest for a first/middle name I WILL GIVE YOU A GIFT CERTIFICATE. :)
This next photo i just put up for fun because i found it when i was doing stuff for other people.
This photo was taken 6 days before i had Colton I was not feeling good at all.
At least i am not as big as my husband was thinking i was. I still have a few weeks before i get as big as i was when i had Colton.



There you have it!!! Till next time.











3 comments:

Jason and Michele said...

You call that big? I'm that big NOW and I still have 14 (well technically 13) weeks left. Can I cry now???

Jan said...

When I was 6 mos p.g. with my second son I decided to "measure" my waist just for fun. This was in 1968. I measured 50 inches around. Now that may not seem too terrible for some, but........I'm only 60 inches tall. Love ya kiddo. your "other mother" Jan

Jan said...

little girl names that jump to mind and I've always liked..
Emma Rae, Katie, Donna Lee or Lea, Amelia Marie and Aribeth. Don't know if you like any of those or not but you wanted suggestions. j