Well this was one of the projects that i have been wanting to do for a long long time. I finally found a get around to it and i got them done. I made these car seat blankets. The first one that i made was a green and pink minky one. My sister in law helped me pick out the fabric. I wish it was my blanket its so soft.
The second one is pink and the outside has lots of different colors.
They have been so much fun to make. I am getting excited to get out all my baby stuff. I am at that point that i am close but its to far to get it out. So i will move on to some other projects i have to get done.
The next project is blessing blankets for my friend and I. And then i have a car seat blanket to make for another friend/cousin. then i have a "lovey" blanket to make for my little girl. The lovey blanket is going to be so soft on one side and then silky on the other side. See its a bad thing that we have Jo Anns close by now. :) Well i better go to bed i have a lot to do tomorrow.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Car seat blankets
Made with love by Steph at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I'm very impressed by your talent!
Post a Comment