HUM... 32 1/2 weeks.... WOW..... AHHHHHHHH..... That means at the best if I make it all the way to my due date (Christmas Eve) that i have 7 1/2 Weeks left.. So please all pray that i have this baby on my due date!!! I don't want an early baby.... Why???? Well i have to too much fun things that i want to do.
There is not enough time in the day and all the ugh stuff like dishes and house work keep getting in my way... Why cant i just sew??? and make things???? On my project list i have blessing blankets to make, a car seat blanket for a friend/ cousin and a "lovey" blanket for my little one. Then i figured out how to recover my car seat so i want to do that one too... I need to go through all my baby clothes and see if there is anything that i need to get... Oh and did we all forget that Christmas is like 54 days away... The good thing about that is i have almost all my Christmas done OK lets just say half of my Christmas shopping is done.
Well i went in to the doctor last Tuesday and he put me on 2 week visits. WOW two weeks and its just going to make it go by faster for me. Anyone have any ideas on how to make time stand still??? I am loving the stage right now. I love the kids kissing my belly and talking to baby sister... I love the kids trying to find names for the baby.... The odd thing is i love having my picture taken every 2 weeks and seeing the different in them.. Oh and in this photo it looks like my belly button is poking out, not so. My belly button has never poked out its just the strings from my pants. C man had to be in the photo with me:) Well i better go get my butt in bed so that i can go shop for food tomorrow so that we can all eat... I don't know why we have to eat but the kids get grumpy if i don't feed them. Then i will be cleaning the house so that i can do fun all my fun stuff on Saturday or Friday Just depends on when i can get my house to clean enough to do my projects :)




1 comments:
not that you don't look great, but I am SO glad it's you and not me ;)
Post a Comment