CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Emily's Birth Story

I was scheduled to go into the hospital on Dec 10 2010 to be induced. I started having problems with my blood pressure and my doctor was going out of town the next week and i was due then. SO I opted to be induced even though i really really didn't want to be. It helped put me at ease though because i knew Brady would be there for it and I would not worry about snow storms and how to get to the hospital in one.
I had to be at the hospital at 7 am. Brady's parents came down to watch the kids for us. I got up that morning and had a shower and got the rest of my stuff ready to go. Brady and i went to McDonald's for breakfast. then it was off to the hospital. we got to the hospital and they got me ready and all hooked up. they only poked me two times this time. They started the pic. at ten the doctor came in and broke my water then it was time to get down to business. i was in labor for about 3 hours. This labor was the hardest out of all my kids. the baby did not want to drop enough to put pressure to make me dilate better. She was turned sideways so she would not engage. Then when it was time to push she would come down then try to go back up. The good part is that i only pushed 3 times. The bad part is she came so fast that she bruised pretty bad. She was so fast that she did not have a cone head. I did not have any pain medications i did it all non medicated. I would not trade it but it is hard to do.



Emily Marie Abbott was born on Dec 10 2010 at 12:22pm
She was 7lb 1oz and 19.5 inches.
Lots and lots of black hair.






Brady holding his baby girl for the first time.

0 comments: