CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Emily's Blessing Day

I made Emily's Blessing blanket. I fell in love with her dress when i found it. She got her dress for Christmas. I found her dragon fly for her head band in a little shop in Parowan.






















































Grandpa and Colton.






















































How many kids can you fit in a fire truck? Well about 10. We had lunch at the fire house and Brady was a good sport to let the kids have a ride in the fire truck.





















Emily was not happy she did not want to be outside in the cold and she was not getting fed.




























































Our first Family Photo.


















2 comments:

Jenny said...

congrats. You have such a beautiful little family.

Jason and Michele said...

Oh my gosh, that family picture is SO cute. Thanks for inviting us up for her blessing. It's always good to see you guys. We need to hang out this summer.