So we had a hot dog roast out back in our fire pit.
This was the first weekend that we met Heather who now is going to be married to Danny in about 2 weeks. Man i am behind on my blog.
Lindsay, Heather, Danny holding Emily, Maccoy
Roger
Brady, Colton, Maccoy, Tanner, Jake
Cameras do not like smoke. Just in case you wanted to know
Roger, Casey and Sammy
Colton, Tanner and Jake
Casey and Sammy
Me, Brady and Colton
I love that man. He is a wonderful husband.
We always have a ton of fun together.
I am so grateful that he is mine all mine forever.
It takes a minute to figure out this picture but i will tell you who is in it.
Lets see if you can find them
Lindsay, Danny, Tanner and Colton
I don't know how well you can tell in this photo but Maccoy has
Marshmallow all i mean all over her face.
Colton has his dinner all over his face.
It must have been good.




0 comments:
Post a Comment