So this summer we went shooting with Brady's sister and her family.
We had a ton of fun.
Oh the kids had fun too.
This is Roger and Casey
Ok now they are looking at me
Here is the "Talk"
Roger was talking to the kids about gun safety,
shooting safety and staying behind the line we had set up.
Here is the man that i love so much.
Great picture of him.
I wonder what he was smiling about cuz he doesn't smile for his picture to be taken.
But his smile does make him look good.
He can still melt my heart and give me butterflies.
He can still melt my heart and give me butterflies.
This is Lindsay just being silly
This was the demonstration of what happens if you get shot by a gun
Kids this is why we stay behind the line and why we don't play with guns.
Roger helping Jake shoot a pistol
Ok so there is a story behind this picture and the next one too.
See i was petrified to shoot a hand gun.
Scared to death to do it.
So i gathered all my strength, well as the photos proves
i got over my fear.
I don't like to shoot the 9mm I like the 357 revolver best.
We are women hear us roar.
Casey is the one who can do anything any guys can do.
She proved it to us all she went into the army.
Did he miss???
Roger and Casey
Sammy wasn't feeling good. So she was sitting in the truck.
Brandy the dog didn't like the guns and she went and joined Sammy in the truck
What a true friend.
"ha ha chicken dog"
Brady helping Maccoy shoot
Brady helping Lindsay
That's my girl
I just had to because he doesn't like his picture taken.
HA HA HA
I am the one with the camera.
AHHH
Colton with his Dad.
This makes my heart swell as a mom.
My boys
LOVE those blue eyes.
Yes he got them from me.
Maccoy
Man i do love her dirty face and all.
Oh and she has been kissing boys she lost her tooth.
Didn't you know that you lose teeth when you kiss those boys.
(makes her mad when you tell her that)
Off to set up some more stuff to hit.
Do you think they can hit them if they go that far?
Casey loving on Sammy
Brady
Maccoy got the camera and was taking some pictures
This was one of them. She told me i had to take off my hat.
So you get me hat head and all.
At least i will be in a few pictures if someone else will take the camera.
I have to prove that i was alive and went on all these fun trips.
This kills me
one has the gun shooting and the other has the binoculars
I just have to laugh.
Some of the fun things we had to play with.
Emily and I.
Yes she went to but she slept for most of it.
What a cutie. I cant believe how little hair she had back then.
Well they got the chair out this time.
It just cracks me up. I don't know why i think its so funny but i do.
Sammy trying to sleep with all the shooting.
AAH my cute baby with big cheeks.
Had to pull out the chairs and the BB guns.
The kids could not wait to shoot their BB guns.
Maccoy got the camera again.
Here we are just hanging out.
This day was a ton of fun.
We all went home tired and dirty.
but it was because we had a fun day.
That's the kind of tired and dirty i like to be is after a fun filled day.




0 comments:
Post a Comment