CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 25, 2012

Aleah


HELLO yes I am still alive...

So I have been in this bla thing. I lost the joy in all the stuff i use to do.
Until today.
So I went and took some pictures today of Aleah and had so much fun.
YAY i found my joy again.
Yes i had my kids and they were AWSOME.
So i have been fighting getting on the computer to check out the pictures and well i finaly gave in and pulled a few of my favorite ones.
I love taking photos of Aleah she make it so easy and less work for me.
And she is so BEAUTIFUL..

So here you are.. 

ALEAH
 the picture below i love how the wind caught her hair.
and here i thought i was going to curse the wind.



I have a ton of favorite of Aleah but i couldnt post them all.

0 comments: