CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My picture wall.

Here is my new project that I have going.(like i need a NEW project) I am doing a picture wall. I must have got that from my dad. My dad always had a "Hall of Fame" as he called it and he hung up all of our pictures in the hall. Well since I live in a home that is 80 years old (depending on which room you stand in) It doesn't have a hall to speak of. So I am doing a picture wall.
Well one night when Brady was at fire meeting and ALL the kids were a sleep, I got this wild hair and started my picture wall. I got out my vinyl and cut out the saying "Because every picture has a story to tell!!!" and got it all put together and put on the wall. So here is some picture of my saying on my wall. Now I just need some pictures to put on the wall to fill it up. ( I am well on my way since i took about 130 pictures on Sunday). I am excited to do this I love having pictures in my home of my family and friends.



1 comments:

Jason and Michele said...

YOU CAN CUT VINYL????? Oh the possiblities! How much would you cut me some for???