CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My time to start moving or gating

Colton is crawling. Ok so I should have posted this a week or two ago... Once Colton figured out that he could move and get some ware he was off like a shot. He loves to be in the middle of the girls playing and all i can do is laugh!! Maccoy got so mad today because he pulled her hair. He not only pulled it but he yanked it! (kind of like what he does to mine all the time) SO I HAD to take the opportunity to take a mommy moment and say Get this :) "If you would have let me do your hair it would be up and he would not be pulling it." I really enjoy moments like that LOL but i have this feeling that tomorrow or so its going to come and bite me in the BUTT big time. I can just see it now "Mom if you would have done your hair Colton would not pull it." Any ways back to the crawling thing. I can't believe that Colton is crawling. He is so fast I just hope that my plants can make it and that he doesn't choke on one of the girls little toys. The girls do, do good about keeping their toys picked up but you never know.
Colton has only been crawling for about 2 weeks and he is trying to pull him self up. He can pull him self up to his knees but i haven't seen him get any higher then that!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

It is so nice when they just lay on a blanket. You whole life changes when they are mobile. Good luck.

Jason and Michele said...

Don't ya just love it when they start getting mobile? You feel torn because you're excited that he's hitting another milestone, but you just don't want him to grow up quite yet. It's a catch 22!!!