Well it was General Conference weekend. General Conference is where us LDS people get to watch church on TV.. Its always a joy to watch church on TV. We get to do this 2 times a year.
Well for this Conference we decided to go on a road trip and see my Grandma Pectol. She lives an hour away from us.
I love my Grandma. She has been there for me through thick and thin. She is a great woman and I am very greatful to have her in my life. She has taught me so much. I wish i could go see her more then i do. I take as many chances as i can get to go see her because as we all know that chance will be no more.
We cant get out of life alive.
Well as you can see Emily is really good at putting her daddy to sleep. Oh and she can get me to sleep faster. I couldn't resist taking this picture. This is how memories are kept alive.
All Colton needs to keep him busy is his mac truck, cars, trains and the fire place.
Maccoy and Lindsay had a fun time putting together puzzles. I think they have a little of my blood. I was able to get in the puzzle putting together action too. I have not put a puzzle together for a long time.
My Grandma and Emily.
My Grandma and my kids. Who knew that i would ever have a great picture like this. See this is why i have a camera with me. You never know when a chance like this will come up. This is how i keep my memories alive. My kids love my Grandma as much as i do.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
At My Grandma's for General Conference Weekend April 2011.
Made with love by Steph at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment