CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Maggie Moo's Ice Cream

So we went to this high priced ice cream place called Maggie moos.

I was able to score some coupons so it didn't hurt as bad as it could have.




See i have to prove that i go places with my family so you get this really bad shot of Brady and I. Brady is such a good sport about me and the camera.














Oh Maccoy.

I think she was having a hard time with her ice cream this day.



















What can i say about this picture?? It says it all.
















Nothing like blue ice cream for all the kids















Emily was there too. She didn't have any ice cream but she had a good time
















See what i mean about Maccoy having problems with her ice cream. She has blue ice cream all over her coat. It did wash out. Good thing.











Our messy ice cream eating family.







0 comments: