CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Husband Loves Me. He Gave Me a Fire Pit

See it all started when Emily decided to be naughty.

Well it could have started before then.

You see I love to camp, Brady loves to camp, the kids loves to camp.

Well this year we are not getting a lot of camping in for a few reasons.

House/yard projects and Emily being naughty and needing her monitor.

See if we go camping we have to have a current bush so we can plug her monitor in.

We don't camp by many current bushes so Brady came up with this wonderful idea of a fire pit.

I fell in love all over again with that man.

This was the maiden fire for our pit.

Yep we are all wearing jackets it was cold in March.

This is the man with great ideas that i love so much.

Emily made it too. All snuggled in her blankets. Her car seat smelled like camp fire for weeks. LOVE IT.





Lindsay and Colton.

Maccoy hid from me when i had the camera out.

I thought for sure she would have learned by now that i always have a camera some where.






This picture wasn't taken at the same time as the others.

I thought it was cute and it was lonely so i added it in.














0 comments: