CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

A Day Out

My boys

I HAD to get out of the house!!! So we went for a ride. (9 hours) We went out by Modena and then to Hamblin Valley. We tried to get through Arrowhead pass but we couldn't make it because of too much snow. We tried to go geocaching but again to much snow and mud! we didn't want to get off the main road because we would not get back on. the main road was muddy enough. these photos do not show how much mud was on the truck at all. It was a fun day. We seen about 6 wild horses and some deer and a ton of elk tracks but no elk!! We will have to go back out and see if we can see some elk sometime.

It seemed like we were out in middle of no ware. It was kind of cool, and cold :) Let me tell you I have got the itch like you would not believe to get out and do something even if it is yard work. I can not wait tell we can go and have some fun outside.

It has been a long time since i have went on a good old dirt rode ride.. Made me miss my mom. ( I got the dirt road riding from my mom) I love it... I can not wait till I get to go again!










Here are the girls standing by the signs. What way should we go?




This is how we do lunch! it was to muddy to put a blanket out on the ground but we did have a fun time.

0 comments: