I am at that point that I need a new hair do and I don't know why because I always have my hair up!! The main reason is I have an 8 month old that LOVES to pull my hair!! SO I need some help. I want a cute do that is
1 easy to do
2 long enough that i can pull it back (i hate having my hair pulled and i think that if it was short Colton would pull it more then he does now if you don't agree tell me i am up to anything. Maccoy would be all sort of bent at me if i cut my hair to short as she thinks Mommy needs her hair as long as hers.)
3 i have to have bangs since my hair is falling out in clumps and i seem to be loosing the most around my hair line which gives me pokies that stand on end.
Yes i know i am a hopeless case but if anyone has any ideas I would greatly enjoy hearing them. Please make it quick as i am about ready to give my self a Brady hair cut (AKA shave my hair all off)
Thanks a ton. Love Steph
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Looking for a new hair do!!
Made with love by Steph at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Cut it just past your shoulders without any layers.That way it is not in the way as much, but you can still put it in a pony.
Thanks.. I just need something new!!! I'll have to try it when i get my money who knows when that will be :)
I think you should cut it just past your shoulders with a few layers (but not to many) so that you can pull it up, but the layers will make your hair feel lighter and then you will able to curl them when you wanna get all gussied up. ;)
Post a Comment