CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

My big blue eye's 7 months old




You can't help but notice those big blue eyes!!! Well I am behind on the posting now that Colton is almost 8 months old but here are some of his 7 month pictures. He is such a happy baby! I just want to kiss him all the time. I cant believe how fast he is growing up. He now has one tooth, he is trying to crawl. I just wish that I could make time slow down. I am having so much fun with my kids. Maccoy is such a big help and Lindsay is so loving and kind and Colton is the best... I love them all. If someone would have told me that having 3 kids was this much fun I don't think that I would have believed them for a moment but its true I love having 3 kids. Then there are those days :)






I think that Colton looks so good in his daddy's hat!




I love that face!





He is mamma's pride and joy



1 comments:

Jason and Michele said...

Those are the most beautiful blue eyes I think i've ever seen!!!! WOW!