CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nap time at our house!

So this is how we do nap time at our house. Well at least the last few days. The girls love to take a nap in their tents. Well i do get sick of getting out the real tents and putting them up and taking them down and all that good stuff. So I decided that I would put a new spin on the idea of a tent and bunk beds. So this is what you get. Its amazing how much smoother nap time goes when they get to sleep in their "tent". One time they did push the limit on the play and woke up Colton so their tent came down in a big hurry. Since then they get in and go right to sleep. I love it when you get great ideas that don't take a ton of time.






1 comments:

trisha said...

oh to be young again =)