Blessing # 13
My Testimony
So I have never put my testimony on my blog. Not any part of it. Why? Because i was scared. I was scared that could offend some of my family or my friends. Then I realised that my testimony is me. I am kidding my self if i am scared because its me.
My testimony is who i am. Its what i believe its how i live my life or try to live my life every day.
So here we go. I am only going to share part of my testimony because if i shared the whole thing i would be here for weeks trying to type it and you would be here for a week reading it and i know you have better things to do with your time then to read my blog for a week.
My testimony:
I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS, Mormon is other names for it too) is the true Church. I have lived my life with out the church and with the church. I like my life 100 times better with the Church. I know the Book of Mormon to be true. It is another testament of Jesus. Just like the Bible. In fact the Book of Mormon and the Bible are a lot alike. I know that Joseph Smith Jr to be a true prophet. I know that he didn't write the Book of Mormon but he translated it by the hand of God. I know that Present Monson is our living Prophet for this day. I know that he talks with God and that he gets revelations for us. I know with all my heart the purpose and reason for temples and family history, also know as genealogy. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are separate beings. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus know who I AM, that they love me and that their Sprite is always with me. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus know and love everyone. They know what we like and what we don't like. I know that God (Heavenly Father) works in mysterious ways. I know that he knows what he is doing even if i don't. I know that things happen for a reason. I know if i walk by faith then everything will work out. I know that the children that i have are for Brady and I to love and take care of and for us to learn something from. I know that our Children were sent to us for us.
I have a testimony of prayer. It works. I know it works. I have had lots of payers answered. I also have had lots of prayers not answered. I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of us and that he will talk to us if we talk to him and then Shut up and listen. I think that some times Heavenly Father feels the same way with us as we do with our own kids. If only they would shut up and listen and do what we say then they would be so better off. I really think he feels that way with us.
I know Heavenly Father has a sense of humor. But some times i don't feel like laughing at the moment.
Well there is part of my testimony. Like i said i could take weeks and still not be done writing it. I didn't realise till the other day how my testimony was me, that it is who i am.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Counting Blessings 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment