CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Counting Blessings 9, 10, 11, & 12

Blessing#9
HOT showers.
I LOVE HOT HOT HOT showers only in the winter though. I could stand in a hot shower all night if my water heater would let me. I have ran the water heater out more then once. I need to get a water heater like my sister has. She has one that is tank less and it never runs out of hot water. My hot showers are the only way that i can get warm on those cold winter days.

Blessing # 10
Coupons
I have never been a coupon clipper till this month and can i tell you i like walking out of the store saving $5 on stuff that i buy every month. It was great to save money on things that i always get. I just don't understand why i didn't do it sooner. I even scored me 2 bags of peanut M&M's for the price of one. Great day!!

Blessing # 11
Green Eggs.
Yep you heard me right one of my blessings are green eggs. Why well you cant get green eggs at the store and my kids think they are great. They get a lot of joy from having green eggs. Happy kids = happy mom. We have some hens that lay green eggs. The other part of green eggs means that we have eggs to eat that we don't have to "buy" I feel more self reliance on raising chickens.

Blessing # 12
Having the Christmas Spirit
The last few years i was the biggest bah humbug that you have seen. I was so not in the mood for the holidays at all. I am also married to the other biggest bah humbug. But this year is different I could not wait for the holidays i couldn't wait to put up my Christmas tree, Read and tell stories of Christ's birth, his life and death. I still don't want to do the shopping but i love the Christmas spirit. Yes my tree is up and decorated

0 comments: